Friday, April 15, 2011

Victorian Boheme


I bought this vintage cameo necklace to reward myself for working like a fiend this week. I'm so excited to get it. My last gift-to-self ended up being a bust - the 1930's black velvet dress came this week, and it was far fancier than I anticipated. I'd hoped I could belt it and wear it out, but the materials are very "cocktail" and it even has a dramatic hemline I didn't notice before. Bummer. I suppose I will probably list it next week for those of you looking for a special event dress.

On the other hand, here is a dress I most certainly require to exist. I'm just mad about it. It's so Sabrina, and I don't use the third person lightly.




I'll make you a deal. You can bid on anything else in the store you like, but don't bid on this dress. You don't cross me.

xo,
Sabrina London

No comments:

Post a Comment