Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vintage Alameda Vintage


Remember the ol' porch days? I found this photo and it reminded me how much I loved modeling in daylight with the beautiful Los Angeles sun and air. I'm pretty sure it was freezing when this photo was taken, but even dramatic temperature changes made the challenge of outdoor modeling that much more interesting. Braving the cold, facing the elements! Those were the days.

Lots of exciting things on the horizon for this kitty cat. The improv practice group I'm in is going to enter a 36-team tournament, in hopes of winning a weekly show at UCB for the month of July. Our fledgling improv troupe, Last Call for Tacos, is really progressing and I can feel us improve with each rehearsal. I don't know what our chances are, competing against 35 other amateur groups but I feel confident we have a really memorable bunch and some funny, funny peeps on our team.

As you might have already figured out, the blue merle chihuahua puppy of my dreams worked out and he's sleeping on my arm as we speak. We named him Rocket, and he's the fucking man. It's only been a week, and I already love him so much. Picture update coming soon.

Our cumulative 3 screenplays are complete and submitted in competitions, so we're taking a break from writing and putting all that energy towards improv. Even without writing, I've never felt so busy between UCB classes, the puppy, and the store. But it's a good kind of busy. Rewarding and full of promise.

xo,
Sabrina London

No comments:

Post a Comment