Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sneak Peek: Festival Style

As the last band packs their emergency guitar strings for Coachella, festival style is back with a vengeance. This time the capes are longer and the colors even brighter, as we're seeing more gypsy-inspired looks.

My favorite iteration of this trend uses a bold centerpiece graphic on the back. I recently thrifted this incredible silk vintage Italian men's shirt with the most elaborate sun graphic (reminds me of Versace). Combine the slouchy, over-sized fit and lightweight silk, and it's a PERFECT pick for concert season.


Coming to Alameda Vintage

I'm also slack-jawed over this vintage burnout silk gypsy cape at Bustown Modern. The translucent cut-outs and female graphic are just insane. I'm a little weary of wearing tassels (as a general rule), but if any coat could dissuade me, this is it. Just magnificent.

xo,
Sabrina London

No comments:

Post a Comment