Monday, May 2, 2011

What's Up with Stuff?


It's been a while since my last proper life update so here goes!

The moment I laid eyes on this beautiful merle puppy, I fell in love. Right now, I'm waiting to hear back from the owner so we can adopt him. He's an 8 week old long-haired chihuahua, and he's so, so precious. Although he'll be bigger than Sophia, I think he'd make a great addition to our family. Look at that face!

I completed the 101 improv class at UCB and performed in front of a live audience last week for the first time. Totally surreal. Sean and I are already enrolled in 201, which focuses on "the game" and I'm really excited to go tits-deep. We're independently forming an improv troupe tentatively called "Last Call for Tacos" and rehearsing on Sundays. I'm just amazed at how well this is going. I know I've just plunged a mere pinky toe in this, but it feels like home.

Yes, this is what the 16th hour of rewrites look like when the Nichols Fellowship Screenwriting Competition deadline is days away. We're entering 2 scripts in competitions this year: "Party Girl" and "Fuck You, Old Man" (previously titled "I Hate You, Dad" before Adam Sandler decided to use it). With 4,000 other script submissions, it's hard to say where we'll stack up in the grand scheme of things, but I can say with absolute fortitude: these scripts fucking own.

Alright, kittens. That's all you get for now.

xo,
Sabrina London

No comments:

Post a Comment