Friday, October 8, 2010

The Model is Sick.


If you see this image in our store auctions, bear with us! For the first time in MONTHS, it rained in Los Angeles this week, which is the kiss of death when outdoor photography is 100% of your business.

To add Pop Rocks to napalm, I also got a flu vaccine, tetanus shot, and blood work all done on the same day. When I woke up this morning, my whole body felt like it was hit by a sledgehammer. Just lifting a slice of pizza to the microwave sent shock waves of hellfire through my arms. Mama's dizzy, nauseous, and sore like a motherfucker. So it's safe to say, I'm not looking forward to modeling 10 new dresses this afternoon.

If I survive today, expect pictures on our auctions by nightfall. I'm working hard for you, babies.

More Vicodin please,
Sabrina London

No comments:

Post a Comment